Saturday, August 7, 2010

My favorite things...


Evening Everyone,

The past few weeks of my life have seemed kind of hectic to me, so finding the time (and/or energy) for scrapping have been few and far between. I managed to actually get a Practical Scrappers LO challenge done in time (for once), and in many ways it has become one of my favorites... let me explain why:

- It uses one of my all time favorite pictures (left)
- It uses one of my favorite hand made embellishments (bigger flower in the lower left)
- It uses one of my favorite patterned paper lines (My Mind's Eye - Be Loved)

I absolutely love this picture... I was so happy in that moment, and I continue to feel that way every time I look at it.

This flower in the picture below was one of my own creation, and I haven't seen it done anywhere else. I am planning to make this a class for Paper Moon, if you have any interest in knowing how to make them.... please let Autumn know.

Finally, the patterned papers are simply one of my favorites because of the colors, the patterns themselves, and the cute quotes on the card cut-out sheet.
I hope you all like it, and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Happy Scrappin'!!

Siobhan

4 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! Great take on my sketch over at Practical Scrappers! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and great bling! Great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is just gorgeous! You do look so happy in the photo! These are moments to remember, that is why we scrap!
    Thanks for being inspired by our sketch at Practical Scrappers!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice layout...love the bling...great take on the sketch.thanks for joining us over at practial scrappers..
    angie

    ReplyDelete