Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen....

Just so you can all prepare yourselves mentally.....(wink wink)

I am on the last day of the mini mega crop at Paper Moon, here in Dothan.

I have many things to show all of you....when I get home I will have several pages for you as well as some embellishments. So....tell all of your friends to come check out my blog, I will make it worth your while!

I do have a favor to ask of you... please check out the page of a friend of mine, it is: www.alwayssupportourheroes.com
The page belongs to a lady by the name of Robin Schmidt. She does wonderful things for soldiers who our serving our country overseas. She tries to raise money every year so a platoon can receive calling cards so they can call home for the holidays. Please take the time to read her page and see if you can help in any way.

Thank you for the taking the time!

Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment