Thursday, July 15, 2010

Strong Start


Good Afternoon one and all!! Welcome to my brand new blog!

My name is Siobhan Enthoven....a Dutch native with Scottish blood, now living in Dothan, Alabama. I am 24 and have had a lifetime of experiences which I like to record in photos. This is how I came to appreciate the art of scrapbooking.

Although I have not been scrapping as long as some of my scrap-sisters, my pages have been growing in numbers and I have therefore decided to post them on a blog.

I look forward to sharing in our craft with all of you! If you have any questions about my techniques or have any suggestions, I welcome all comments.



This was my first two page layout using the paper from My Minds Eye - Be Loved kit.

The handsome man in my pictures is my awesome boyfriend Joey, you will see him a lot in my layouts. Enjoy and please comment!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so happy you came into my life. Your work, style and techniques inspire me in so many ways! I look forward to sharing many wonderful croppin' moments with you. Happy Thursday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well miracles do happen :) This i never thought i's see hahahaha

    Awesome, sis, welcome to the blogging community:) Can't wait to see what you come up with !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you my sweet.... and... I'm soooo proud of you

    ReplyDelete