Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lazy Days

Evening All,

So even though I have the best intentions, sometimes I just don't get round to blogging anymore...whether it be because of work or some other excuse. True, I don't scrap as much as I used to when I lived a life of leasure, but I've still been making pages here and there. Here is one I finished yesterday.
I used Alphabet Soup papers, some neat color coordinated office supplies, buttons, pleated ribbon, and just a few prima flowers. I really like this effect because it reminds me of a memory box. The alphabet card is from October Afternoon.

This page is just all kinds of filled with little knick-knacks that just make the page. The title bar is a strip of patterned paper from the left side of the layout that I repeated the title on. This strip was backed on one side by a cupcake liner....awesome, right?

Thanks ladies for your never-fading support, comments are appreciated as always!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Love your color combo and that cup holder ruffle is adorable, and the clips are the perfect touch for an amazing page.

    ReplyDelete